Saturday, November 06, 2004

Hurray!
First away win of the season!
Against the managerless Spurs too! - means plenty of taking the piss outta Dad.
I'm off to see the Markeaton park fireworks later, so gotta hop in the shower and find some warm clothes to wear.
I'm going to confess now that after the excitement of hearing Stevie Brown on the radio had worn off. I missed most of the Charlton 2nd half, I fell asleep with us two-nil up and woke up to find us down to 10 men and the score 3-2!
*wonders who she can "borrow" in order to watch MOTD tonight*
Also having a bit of a panic about the Voles (Due in Monday) Its done, but only has 9 references and is 800 words short of the minimum, This Is Not A Good Thing.
Will be out watching Manchester Utd V City tomorrow, which promises to turn into a bit of an all dayer, so I'm gonna have to get my head down in order to pad it out a bit.

2 comments:

Flash said...

Have to say the 2nd goal was pure class.

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to your posts.