Monday, November 22, 2004

Todays the day!
Well possibly.
Its still quite possible that LF will not make it down today and I'm preparing myself for the worst, but I'm still gonna be heart-broken if he tells me I have to wait another day or calls off completely.
But I'm not gonna lose faith, I'm keeping everything possible crossed that he does make it down today, and can I ask all you fab Bloggy people to keep everything crossed for me too?
No doubt I'll be updating later in the day with the news that he can't come.
But if he does make it down, then this blog will take a little break till Wednesday at least, as I'm not quite ready to come out in front of him!

*4.16 edit* He cant get the money together, been trying all day but unsucessfully, he might try his mum again tomorrow, but if not will have to come up at the weekend sometime.

Proper gutted and he is too

2 comments:

shorty said...

: ( Sorry Charby. I had my toes crossed for you. I know how you feel. Sorry I haven't commented sooner.

Charby said...

Hi Cheryl!
Thanks for the sympathy!
I'm hoping that he makes down tomorrow, but I seriously doubt it.