Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Was talking to The Lizard last night and confessed to her how I felt about the LF.
She reckons I should just come out with it, thing is. I'm not going to do it down the phone, which is why I wanted him to come down so I could work out if there was any reason for me to confess all.
So I rang him yesterday instead and whittered away (read: garbled so fast due to the phone phobia that on several occasions he had to tell me to shut up so he could answer my questions.) for 20 minutes until my phone credit ran out unexpectedly on a question about whether the sea at Scarborough got ice-burgs in it in the winter.
so he text me telling me (after some persuasion) that he was very proud of me for having stuck on the phone for so long and he'd ring me tomorrow, he did talk about coming down for a weekend once he gets paid on the 30th, so we'll see on both counts.
One of the first things he asked about was the BB so do we take that as a sign of jealousy or just general interest? Answers to the usual address please!
But I tried to point out as much as possible that I dont really have any feelings for the BB and he's just something to take my mind of my general misery.
Anyway. I have for the last week spent more time playing solitaire than working on my presentation for tomorrows Rainforests and Deserts so I really need to get on with that
I also need to get back into the habit of eating properly, all I had yesterday was a mini-pizza thing, thing is for the last few days I've just not felt hungry and if I have done, I've ignored it thinking it'll go away soon and it does, which isnt the best thing to be doing I know.

2 comments:

Flash said...

probably insane stomach wrenching jealousy masked as friendly enquiries.
He's a guy, that's what we do.
Been there, done that.

Charby said...

*sigh*
I wish.
Why couldnt he have realised this, (if he has realised) when I was single and it would have saved so much grief?
Men! Bah!