Thursday, November 18, 2004

To MH.

1 - I don't know if something I have said to you has given you the wrong end of the stick or if you are deliberately causing trouble but do not tell LF I have feelings for him when I do not.
2 - I am not an insensitive bitch and have not been using LF to wind BB up.
3 - Our relationship may be a joke but we ain't hurting anyone.
3 - do not go to STF implying otherwise.
4 - Please stop telling me that I do not have to go home after uni, I am doing what I feel is best for my family, I am not happy about it, but I accept it, you only make matters worse by insiting that I do not need to go home.

If you are jealous that I am getting a visitor and you are not, I'm sorry, there is nothing I can do about that.

(Please note: This is an extremely edited version of an extremely pissed off email that I sent earlier today, I hate confrontation.)

----

On unrelated topics.

SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!
SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!
SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!
SN.... Awwww. Its melting....

1 comment:

Watski said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. So you say.

The snows not melting here.