Tuesday, November 23, 2004

So maybe going out with H2 was a bad idea, even if i was only out for an hour, and I only had 3 drinks, I got wrecked.
Possibly due to the only thing I had to eat all day was a ham toastie.
So I started stumbling to BB, figuring he could keep me company seeing as I was still miserable.
and I started texting LF, telling him that it didn't matter if he couldnt come up tomorrow (today) that I still loved him anyway and he was my best mate.
So to be honest I'm very glad he took that in the wrong way and I got
"You know wot. I love u2. ur one of the few people on my wavelength." (I think he was pissed too)
BBBUUUUUZZZZZ!!!!!!!!
Wrong answer, well its not, its the right thing to say but not for my head and in my drunken state.
Cos now I'm sitting here, eating cold kebab meat and chips and wondering, yet again if there is something I should be hoping for.
We had a pretty furious text conversation last night, pre-drinking session, in which he apologised again and again for not getting the money together sooner, that he would do his best to get the money today and how gutted he was and had been looking forward so much to seeing me.
To be honest I dont think he's gonna get the money together but now I am also wondering if there is something else, cos the texts just seemed *too* intense for mates. Or am I just reading more into a situation cos I want more?
I know I moan on and on about this, but I can never work out if he's just being matey or whether he's hiding his feelings as well as I'm hiding mine.
Ah shit on this.
I'm gonna throw this shit food and go have a nap.

2 comments:

Flash said...

You should tell him how you feel,
hang on a minute, you've read my blog & should know that matters of romance are not something I should be offering advice on.
Kebab meat & chips, mmmmmm, I could SO go for some of that right now.

shorty said...

I have to agree with Flash on this one, although, I am not one to talk either. But you won't know until you open up and what do you have to lose? You are just torturing yourself... and us your loyal readers.

Can't wait to read how it turns out.