Wednesday, November 10, 2004

There are times when I seriously love my lads.
A and STF brought ALL my drinks from 6:30 until I came home at 1:30.
N carried me to the bars and kept his arm around me, knowing that I was lonely and miserable and wanting that kind of physical contact and support, without me saying anything.
I'd told STF what's been going on, on Sunday and I guess he told him, and then walking home I told A and I got the sweetest text ever from STF.
---
Anyway Stumbled into uni to see Not-So-Evil Mike who promised me he'd try and sort it out so I graduate, But It means I need to get all my coursework in ASAP.
Fuck. And once again. FUCK!
---
TP is all bouncy and full of joy cos TJ has come to stay for a few days and we went into town, where I was amused when London Calling by The Clash came on and then my Mothership rang me.
Not so amused by what she had to say.
Yes it was WonderDrug day, and at this moment Dad's not even had time to have the reaction, cos he's aenemic (bugger I can never spell that!) and has to have a blood transfusion before they even start thinking about putting the drug in him and he had a bit of a turn at that so they're keeping him in hospital overnight.
So fuck, fuck, fuck FUCK!
---
Going home tomorrow after uni for the Charlton/Norwich match and I'm gonna try and sort my head out cos being miserable is seriously bringing me down and I'm sick of it being the main focus of my attention and I'm sick of burdening other people with my problems.

No comments: