Thursday, November 25, 2004

the LF loves me.
He told me so.
That there is a connection, electricity between us, he's always felt it, never cared about anyone the way he's cared about me.
he's coming down. tonight.
I've gotta explain to the folks that I'm not coming home for football tonight.
Fucking hell. I'm giving up charlton V Chelsea for him. What if Spotty plays?
What if this is all drunk talk?
He told me that its the distance thing that pisses him off and its the same for me.
What do I say to the folks and fuck me what do I say to BB?
---

*a 3 day later edit, just so I can remember it*

We went out me, STF and the twins A and S. Beat STF on the mechanical bull only he stole my phone and text MH, BB and LF saying that he had beat me. BB who was pissed and I'm not sure gets the fact that I can hang with lads and not fancy them, replied with a pissed off text, LF wanted to know who STF was and why I had never mentioned him before.
So we text on and off all night and went to Scream which is a student only club night, asked LF why he hadnt rang me like he said. He'd forgotten, but would ring me now if I wanted. Told him I was in a club and he said can he carry on getting drunk and miserable, I said yeah and if he wanted I'd ring him when we left if he was still awake.
I spoke to him for over an hour and he asked again about the BB and I told him that it was cos I was miserable and lonely and he distracted me.
Then he drops his bombshell. Both agree that I can't leave my family at the mo and he can't leave his brothers.
Tells me off for messing with his head and I laugh and tell him he's messed with mine more, reluctantly say good night.
Text him almost straight away asking him if he wwas really coming and if he cared, he replied with that he had shaved and was almost packed and he did care.
Text again saying, see ya later and he replies with see ya soon, very soon. luv ya xx.

1 comment:

Flash said...

Told you, told you!
WHOO HOO to the Charbmeister