Tuesday, August 17, 2004

what's that thing at the top of the screen?
I want it to go away.
Please go away..
Apparently we also did the Locomotion at my Birthday. I'd forgotten all about this highlight until E reminded me yesterday.
We Ruled at it. Oh yes. I remember it all clearly now. "Jump back. Oh I think you've got the knack!"
Yes. I did the actions too. I may never live that night down.
Taking The Brat to Eltham later to give Blood. He was full of it last night, but has gone to work thinking of ways to get out of it.
Hehehehehe

Something puzzled me when I was staying at Uncle J's and Aunt M's. Or should I say someone.
Moira Stewart.
I remember her doing News at 6 when i was little and the logo was made out of layered green blocks.
I remember thinking she was old then and when she vanished I assumed that she was retired.
But she's still going strong and strangely seems to look younger than I remember her being in the first place.
Although in that Picture she looks like the Mum from My Family, albeit a black version.
I can't find any info on her age though.
So yeah. Moira Stewart. The 1st and only black woman newsreader who also knows where the fountain of youth is/ or has a very good Plastic surgeon.

No comments: