Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Well i'm back!
Missed me? I thought not. Hehe
Well like I said Its my own fault PDC has gone to Lazio, can't blame him family reasons and the chance to join the club he supported as a boy, I know i'd have gone. He's said that he would have liked to have join Charlton earlier in his career and he really wishes us the best.
But....
Yesterday, I finished the voles at about 11am, normally this means pootling round the park until 5pm when I got picked up by Aunt M.
(The park was a funny place, get there for 8am, have a half hour break at 10:30 - which normally lasted a good hour if not longer - work till 1, take a good 2 hours instead of the allotted one hour -break for lunch)
Anyway, i digress, Today she was at work so I had to get my own way to Herne Bay train station, train to Rainham then plead with cousins M and E to come rescue me - oh I wish I had a car!
instead of dossing about I decided to sneakily get a bus to Canterbury - on the lookout for Orlando Bloom a canterbury local - sadly he wasn't around - stalking moi?!
Was very tempted by HMV offering 15 for Terminator 1 & 2, DVD decided against it as had no way of getting the big box home - good thing once I got home and realised that I am actually £500 overdrawn!
Spent a nice hour and a half pottering round the city before getting a bus back to Herne Bay, walked along the sea front, taking in the Stunt show with BMX's, skateboards, rollerblades - (He was cute!) from Team Extreme, and my phone beeps, MH - "You've signed Danny Murphy!"
Ay?
I knew his move to Spurs had broken down, and we were linked via rumour but thought that was like the Beattie rumour after all he was an England international.
So text LF for confirmation - shockingly he text back - what is it with blokes and replying to texts?
£2.5m? Bargain!!!
Return via slight detour to train station - sense of directon letting me down again! Chatting away to a mad 15yr old Russian.
Return indoors to find we've signed Jeffers too and PDC is definately off!
Its mental.
Anyway home now taken a little nap to recover from shock of being up at 6.20 everyday for the last 2 weeks.

Tired, hot and bothered and can't wait till Saturday, I'm not going to Bolton away, will have to wait till week after till the Season kicks off really for me.
but MOTD will be back, much better than the stupid Premiership - ffs all this time and I still can't spell the damn word!
Anyway, gonna eat my dinner and take a long chilled bath, might put some more accounts of my adventures on later or tomorrow, depending on what I feel like.

No comments: