Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I miss the olympics, I'm having severe withdrawl symptoms.
I loved waking up and watching whatever was on, no matter how trivial, even if we weren't in medal contention for Bed making or whatever, it was great, there was always something worth watching.
Now i'm reduced to my kid TV shows and although Dora the Explorer is very entertaining in a irriatating kinda way it was also educational.
I now know that pequano is little in Spanish, I took spanish for 2 years in school and I think I've learnt more from watching Dora the Explorer and The Terminator
"Hola!"
"Gracias"
"Grande"
"Hasta la vista!"
"pequano"
Yup, a few more shows and i'll be fluent.
Mum rang earlier about Dad, they had a problem with some a ward and had to clear it, meaning that now they can't find a bed.
So Mothership and Dad are going for a pootle for an hour or so to come back and see if there's a bed free.

No comments: