Thursday, August 19, 2004

I found this and am trying to figure it out, basically you cross out what isnt you.

AUGUST:
Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave and caring. Brave and fearless. Firm and has leadership qualities.Knows how to console others. Too generous and egoistic. Takes high pride of oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led. Loves to dream. Talented in the arts, music and defense. Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make friends.

(If this works to cross things out, i shall make a mental note that its <> < / s > without the spaces obviously.)

These things are a little generalistic I know.
Some of the things are how I see myself. I love to make a joke and its my best way of defending myself.
I don't even know what suave means except it makes me think of James Bond and I know I'm a little plain to look at, mainly cos I don't take much interest in my appearance, as it seems a lot of time to waste when you can be doing other exciting things.
I've been told I am caring and as I've mentioned before I will listen and try to help anyone with a problem but I don't think of myself as caring.
I don't have leadership qualities, I like being told what to do. I'm pretty passive and will agree to what the other person wants.
I don't have a high pride in myself. I'm not too fussed about what I look like as long as my clothes are relatively tidy I don't really care. I guess I'm a bit of a scruff and I have a fairly low opinion of myself.
I love getting praised even though I don't actively look for it and always tend to dismiss it, but I do like getting praised, I guess most people do.
I've been told I have an extra-ordinary spirit and I like to think I do too.
It takes me a long time to lose my temper and I struggle to keep it under control but I can lose it and lash out at who-ever is nearest .
I'm not really careful and cautious, I tend to speak without thinking and jump in head first to a problem.
Yeah I can think quickly, I know and have been told that I march to my own beat in ideas and do things that other people do not expect of me and I am a huge day dreamer.
I'm not a talented artist or muscian, I think a lot of that is due to the dyspraxia I think I suffer from.
I'm pretty sensitive to others but I do tend to dismiss their fears as stupid and pathetic, judging them as I judge my fears, as silly and pathetic.
I'm a pretty healthy person, I dont fall ill easily, and even when I do I tend to dose myself up with Hot Chocolate (my cure for everything) and Lemsip.
I relax pretty well, In fact sometimes I find it hard to get un relaxed.
I'm pretty hasty and it takes me a long time to learn to trust someone but then I pretty much trust them for life or until they let me down.
I'm not hugely into "romance" but I do day dream about it (and most people who read this will guess who with!)
I'm fairly loving but do not know how to show it and I love to make friends but I find it hard to make the first move and prefer to wait till they come to me.

No comments: