Sunday, August 15, 2004

A Night Of Drunken Debauchery - and that was just the Oldies!

I don't normally do titles but I think I should on this occasion.
Oooh eeerr!
Is the world still spinning?
Only joking!
Although I did pass out on the living room floor about 1am, and me and Oldest Friend's rendition of Reach! by S Club 7 is something that should not be remembered.
The same can be said for me and Motherships Da Do Ron Ron, and me and E's attempt at Hi Ho Silver Lining or as I tried to tell MH. "we tried to do Hi Hoc Silver Linin.g ditn't work. no onewill slew at japanle with me"
I think that can be interpreted as no one will play at karaoke with me.
I think we also did Wig Wam Bam by Sweet.
I must have thought it was a good idea to record us screeching and there is also film evidence.
But in my defense I had 7 barcardi Breezers, a Blue WKD and I was doing fine until Uncle I decided to start making cocktails.
I think it was Sex on the beach. But I don't know, but it was nice and it killed me.
Plus the fact that I had one mini pizza and about 6 prawns all day definately didnt help either!
I remember complaining to E about the hard boiled eggs. We both had 2 each (i helped her open hers by smashing it against the wall)
But I KNEW there had been 5 eggs and I couldn't for the life of me work out where it was and I REALLY wanted it.
I also couldn't work out why E stayed. Every 5 minutes it was "I just don't understand why you're stopping!?" (in a plaintive confused kinda voice)
We ended up crashing into the living room, me telling her that although I was drunk, I was definately ok to take her home from the Friary, cos I had to look after MH and CL and her too.
I think my last words were. "Its ok, I can look after you and fix you and MH and CL and I'm gonna sleep cos I feel ill"
That was the last thing I remember anyway.
I woke up at 7 this morning, puzzled as to where the duvet had come from, why I was still dressed, why I had "21" and "happy birthday" sequins stuck to my head and why I had what was best described as "Hobbit Feet."
We chilled and watched the Olympics and the football for the rest of the day while Dad who had been having a I'm-gonna-die party. slept upstairs and Mum asleep on the sofa till 3pm.
So yeah.
I did end up having a good time, even if most of it was drink enduced, I remained logical enough not to text LF about the lack of a Monkey Butler as a present and I think I'm off to see Spiderman 2 tomorrow and go to London Zoo Tuesday.


No comments: