Friday, August 20, 2004

Went to London Zoo today to see the Komodo dragons, and I'd like to point out that we had nothing to do with the dragons being reduced to one.
It was just going to be me and E but both our Motherships somehow got involved in the act.
Went on my first ride on the Explosive Bendy Buses. A 453 takes you all the way and my sneaky hint is that you *can* get away without paying for riding on them.
Ahem.
Got to play with my camera phone some more, taking pictures of the animals, lots of the Arabian Oryx, which kinda puts all those boring weeks in Wildlife conservation sorta worthwhile.
Some of "Dory" from Finding Nemo and made a fool of myself by shouting to E to come and look at Dory while American Tourists giggled at me. Also some of the pygmy goats and a few different birds, the rest were a bit dodgey and didnt come out the best.
The Meerkats and Otters are great, I loved watching them play and the Meerkats watching out for baddies.
The monkeys are not great to me, I can see why people get fasinated by them and the whole "Closest living relatives" thing, but I'm more into the animaly-animals.
I like the hooved animals, giraffes and antelopes kinda things.
I try and figure out what I prefer to help me see what I want to get into job-wise. I like fish esp sharks and birds and hooved things and mammals but I'm not sure what I want to specify in apart from Conservation I really dont have much of a clue what I want to get in with.
Anyway. Poor Mothers were too tired to let me go and look in the fishy section.
But I did get to look in the reptile house and see where Harry Potter got filmed.
You know the bit where Harry frees the snake without realising it, Oh yes I sat on the floor and played Harry.
Childish me?
Never!
We've got Pompey tomorrow so let's hope it goes better than last weeks debacle!
COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!

No comments: