Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Random thoughts----

Freddie Shepherd, May 16 2004:

"Bobby has another 12 months left on his contract and everyone knows that. That's a fact. You don't sack Sir Bobby Robson."

Isn't BedShaped by Keane really, really lovely? I know i'm sorta jumping on the bandwagon here, but Keane are cool, even if when you see the lead singer, you just want to pinch his cheeks and give him 50p to spend at the sweet shop.

Vienetta and mustard?
Not a good combination - damn you Brat!

FAO that fat exPondscum guy - Brian, Bryan what ever the fuck you call yourself, If it was such a big deal and trauma for you to be in a million-billion pound "band" why did you sign up in the first place?
Come on what were you expecting it to be like?
Dont come whinging to me and singing a song about what a nightmare it was, bollock off and get a normal job.
Showbiz dinners and the free champagne Men in suits who think they know it all No one knows me but they know my name That's not real to me Hotel lobby to the aeroplane Another country but they start to look the same Watch the world behind a windowpane That's not real to meWhen I see my babies run When all the madness has been and gone I'll raise my family and live in peace Now that's what's real to me (real to me)

And why havent we signed anyone yet?

No comments: