Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I'm spending a lot of the day bouncing through the various music channels fighting over who watches what with The Brat.
And while I'm still pissed off with Brian wassisname, Peter Andre, its time to feel my wrath...
stop hiding in the corner there and come and receive your punishment for putting Insania in my head.
Now somehow I missed out on you the 1st time round, but I'm sure Mysterious Girl was as cheesy and vile the first time round.
Insania could have been ok if you hadn't had insisted on singing it every 5 minutes on I'm a Celebrity, pretending that you had made it up there when really it was something you'd done a few years ago.
Now I'm a reasonable person and if you wanted another go at your five minutes of fame, well you can have it, but that was 25 minutes ago now bugger off.
What the fuck is this new thing of yours? Some stupid ballad and if that's Jordan (need a bloke to help me on this one) that's even worse and vomit making. Its bollocks mate, no its worse than that its total trampwank. Go back to the jungle and stay there, go back to working at TK Max or whatever it was you was doing before I'm a Celebrity.
Go. Now. Before I start burning voodoo dolls of you.
*Takes deep breaths and stops clinging on to the side of the chair, turns music channels off and finds the Scooby doo show*

No comments: