Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Visitors!
Hell yeah!
BB's mate and a new pal of mine CCR (Car Crazy R) and his housemate came to London for a day and came to see me!
Yes me!
Leaving the house on an adventure twice in two days! Excitement overload!
We went on an adventure to Neds Noodles on the South Bank and then to the Comic Book Shop Forbidden Planet as he is a Comic book geek, it was quite cool really, then we played in the Trocadero and wandered around Leicester Square.
Beats sitting at home really and tomorrow I may be visiting the Job centre as I have been putting it off since I came home, but £800 over drawn is not good.
And Oh. My. God. What the hell was he thinking there? (I've just seen Liverpool score an own goal in the match at Burnley)

2 comments:

shorty said...

Hi, I'm honestly not sure of too much of what you said, other than you had fun and are broke. That is more than most of us, we are just poor. LOL

Charby said...

Hehe.
Sorry Cheryl, what doesnt make sense and I shall try and clear it up? or is just my general gibbering that it making no sense?