Sunday, January 16, 2005

Things I have thought this weekend.

You - Its time to accept that the ship has sailed and no matter how hard I chase after it with the worlds fastest speedboat I may never catch up, and that if I did perhaps all I'd find was the wreckage and sharks picking over the surviours.
You - Damn but you're going to be a hard habit to break, it was fun and I learned a lot and I have your friendship, but its time to step back to save myself from getting hurt.
Them - You can carry on abusing, degrading and attacking me until my back is against the wall, but I am only temporarily down, you will never win again and I will fight you every step of the way.

I guess its a bit random to outsiders but its my blog and I shall put what I like.

By the way 7 comments? That's the most I've ever had! Go me! Whoo!

No comments: