Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I'm tired, but i've had a good 9 hours sleep.
My eyes are sore, like I've been crying all night long, but as far as i can recall I slept like a log, once my head hit the pillow.
I haven't cried since me and the BB had a huge heart to heart Monday night, when I explained just how shit, cheap and used he made feel on Saturday night when we spoke for ages on MSN. (its all good now and we're back to chilled mates.)
So why the hell do i feel like this?
The effort involved in dragging myself out of bed this morning was immense.
Is it possible the stress has finally hit me and my body's on a bit of a recover from the Week of Hell?
Dad's back home now and asleep upstairs, I'd be loving flicking through the music channels (Eminem via Iron Maiden via Keane via Bonnie Tyler)
I just don't have the energy to move.

1 comment:

PPQ said...

*hug*
Feel better soon.