Saturday, January 29, 2005

Phew!
That was a bit of a struggle wasnt it?
Yeovil well deserve to be top of the league and I imagine they'll do well in Division 2 (League 1 - whatever!)
They gave you a fright Curbs? Christ I was struggling to peek out from all my layers of coat and fleeces during the last five minutes, the idea of a replay and nightmares of the Dagenham and Redbridge fiasco was going around and around my head.
We didnt seem that great today, from my new view in row D of the East Stand, even Luke Young, who has been my most rated player this season seemed to be having a bit of a bad 'un and did Jeffers do anything apart from that goal?
Now my biggest trauma will be hoping for a home draw on Monday, as I'll struggle to pay for that, let alone any away game we get.

No comments: