Thursday, January 13, 2005

I graduated!
I got the letter today! Ok its only a 3rd but still!
Wish the folks were more impressed, I got "well done" from dad and that was it.
Then I got moaned at a lot for them having to rush everything, like ordering the gown, place to kip and stuff.
I known in our family we don't make a big deal over anything, but Christ almighty all this stress and shit and got nothing back.
Then again i suppose I should make allowances, they have spent the whole day up the hospital.

5 comments:

ChicagoAddick said...

Huge pat on the back Charby. It's a massive achievement in itself but to succeed whilst enduring the pain you have been going through deserves a ton of credit. Have a pint for me. Up the Addicks.

shorty said...

Congrats Woman!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!

Now if you can pass the drivers test you will be unstopable.

Rock On!!!!

Robin Alexa said...

Congratulations...maybe you could just ask your parents if they would like to go out and celebrate your accomplishment? A nice dinner or something? Subtle hints are sometimes all it takes to create the celebration you are looking for (without starting a fight and calling them insensitive)

Inspector Sands said...

Congratulations! When do you get your "I went to Derby and survived" t-shirt? ;-)

Flash said...

Big (if a little late) Congrats from me. I really do feel dead chuffed for you, Yay!