Sunday, January 23, 2005

So graduation huh?
Loada fuss over nothing really.
I wore me spanky hat, a daft gown and a heavy sash thing with attractive blue and red stripes on it, being multi-talented I managed to walk up and down the stairs and shake hands with the Vice Chancellor without tripping over and falling on me arse.
The ball?
DIRE.
The may ball was pretty bad, with Girls aloud miming but at least there was a circus to play on, nothing here, all R 'n' B shit so had no cheese or rock to dance too.
Luckily me and MH got a bit wasted beforehand in Our Beloved Friary.
BB came round too, to see us in our pre-ball finery.
MH was impressed to begin with.
"Nice. Better looking than The Sheep." (which isnt hard)
Then we started play-fighting as always and she lost it, in case I managed to spill a drink down her again, sometimes she can be such a GIRL!!
And the BB isnt one to just hold back so things got a bit fraught for me then.
He got a bit emotional too in Seymours, flirted a bit with me, and then went
He wanted me to come visit him after the ball at 4am and stayed awake, but I felt bad in case I woke him so went back to the hotel, and text him saying that and he told me that he'd realised that he proper missed me and being the emotional jerk that he is, found it hard not to cry in the bar as we said goodbye.
Today he's back to being his normal annoying jerky self, so I guess he was as drunk as us then.

----

Off back to the Job centre at 9am tomorrow, not good, I'm so totally shattered


No comments: