Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I know I said i wasn't going to post again until after my exams (first one was a shitter! Thanks for asking, I made a lot of it up from what I'd seen watching wildlife programmes.)
Anyway. I've just come back from the cinema with STF, pretending that we were on a date. (Without a paddle - very, very, very funny!)
And settled down for another evening of revision, when I get to speak - via MSN, to the very, very, gorgeous Cheryl!
I probably come over like a bit of an idiot, cos I was sitting there with a big "wow this is so cool" grin on my face.
Anyway, I really need to get some sleep for Habitat Management tomorrow.
1 down! 2 to go!
Flash - I was thinking of changing my name but to what? As is no doubt blindingly obvious, I picked Charby cos it was half Derby/Half Charlton and sounded better than Derlton.
Maybe I should run a competition to find a new name?

2 comments:

Flash said...

I dunno girl, you're Charby ain't ya! I don't think I could get used to anything else

shorty said...

Give me a break. I am the most average girl you can find. Nothing gorgeous here. Plain Jane.

Thank you though for the nice compliment. I enjoyed our brief chat and look forward to many more.