Sunday, January 09, 2005

Things I have learned lately.
1 - Maybe girls can't do the no-strings as well as blokes.
2 - The BB can be a tactless, self-centred drama queen, like most blokes.
3 - Where exactly Yeading is.

I'd like to add to my new year resolutions, although its something I'd like to learn, it's not necassarily now.
I was reading an interview about Kiera "Titless" Knightley and she mentioned wanting to learn brick-laying as when the apocalyse comes, we'll be divided into two groups.
Those out doing stuff to rebuild society and those making gruel.
She and I don't want to be in the gruel making category.
I can't cook to save my life.
So I would be first eaten as I dont think a zoologist will have much use in society, although possibly more than a florist.
I'd quite like to learn how to do practical things, like plumbing and electricity, sadly whenever the oppotunities for this has come up in the past, the folks and The Brat have always taken my fun away as I am a girly and therefore must have things done for me.
So there we go, something else for me to achieve.

Oh yeah and I have a job!
Well not a "Real" job, mum's mate's bloke wants some typing done for him on a regular thing, like, so I volunteered! Yeah me!
*Mental note* must go round and see him to make sure it weren't drunk talk.

1 comment:

Flash said...

Ok so Keira may be severly lacking in the chest department but she is very, very beautiful.

Also: Blokes; tactless, self-centred drama queens?
very perceptive, Charbs, very perceptive!