Thursday, January 13, 2005

I still feel like shit, abso-bloody-lutely shattered and that's with 12 hours sleep.
BB suggested that perhaps it is that the last few weeks have caught up with me as since Xmas I have been living on turkey, sugar and adrenaline only.I have been neglecting things, this blog, for example, responding to the comments left and adding my comments to other blogs.
I screamed at The Brat and threw the TV remote at him when he gave me the wrong coloured Mingle last night.
and then disappeared in tears at his "whoooo PMT!" comment.
(Its nothing to do with that ok!)
Today Dad is up the Marsden for a bone scan, so they can find out just where the cancer's spread in the bones, (def rib area) in which they fill him with radioactive goo, I requested that he came home with Telekinesis, as that has gotta be the ultmate superpower, beating invisibilty and flying in my book.I think i'm gonna spend a lazy day watching the cricket (187-1) and dozing.
FLASH - I defy you to find a single girl that don't sing along with Bonnie Tyler's Holding Out For a Hero.

1 comment:

Flash said...

Ok, point conceded...now you defend Cricket!
I am starting to despair of you, girl ;-)