Friday, January 07, 2005

No more exams!!!!
EVER. EVER again.
If someone came up to me offering me 20 million pounds, a life time supply of Ben and Jerry's and a life time season ticket, I shall look them in the eye and have just two words to say to them.
and the second word will be "off."
Now then *rubs hands together* where do i go to get me jobseekers money? Hehe.
I'm never putting myself through that kinda stress again, three exams in three days is too much for anyone, especially as today we find out the latest results of Dad's latest scan (will update with what happens!)
I've been living the last week on pure adrenaline and a hefty amount of sugar, so I don't think no one can blame me for being a bit emotional at the BB's last night.
yeah, yeah I know, its all over and he wants to be with someone else, I only went round to see a movie after i finished revising at 8.
He came to the door huddled in a duvet.
"I'm nekkid."
Me. "So whaddya want me to do about it?"
we had a good little catch-up and then a fool-around for old times sake and then I stopped the night, so more fooling around.
Anyway, tonights plans include a vast, vast amount of alcohol, then I may go to the BB's depending on time or come home and pass out, and get up early in the morning to pack and get home for the Cup match.
And then more vast amounts of alcohol, as it's Dad's birthday on the sunday and we're celebrating no more exams!
E.V.E.R!

Edit 1.58pm. The cancer's grown and spread in the lungs, not anywhere else though, he's coming off WonderDrug and trying another although they're reminding us that nothing they can give is a cure, only a way of prolonging life.
Flash- we have Rochdale in the cup, although nothing seems as exciting or as important anymore. Can I have a hug please?

2 comments:

Flash said...

Congrats on finishing your exams & good luck in the cup. I don't know who you've got but you wont be getting my lot as I fear our cup run will be over at 4.45 tomorrow- away at Birmingham

Flash said...

One great big super-hug is hurtling down the M1 & crossing the Thames as you read!