Tuesday, January 11, 2005

So. Yeovil eh?
Guess I won't get stuck at Luton for that one!
I've been a drug runner today, had to go to the Standard to collect Dad's methadone, walking past Blackheath Bluecoats. (Fact fans - where Rio Ferdinand went to school!)
Scared me, felt everyone knew what I had and lets face it school kids can smell crack from a mile away!
Went for a driving lesson too, man! what a difference driving in London is from Derby.
So totally different, Driving Instructor No4 seems ok, but I hate the car, its a bastard.
Anyway, Dad's spending the night in the QE to have bloods and stuff pumped into him and then on Thursday pops back up to the Marsden to see if he can go on this new trial - WonderDrug no2.
Apparently this one is for bones and bone marrow which makes me wonder if its something to do with stem cells as I can't think of anything else that comes from bone marrow?
But the cancer's got into the bones now, which makes me think that perhaps things are worse than what i've been kidding myself about.
Guess only time will tell huh?

And while I'm here, why the fuck have all my side things disappeared to miles down past my previous posts?
Any idea how to get them back to normal?

1 comment:

Flash said...

Drugs & Rio in the same sentence, surely some mistake.
tee hee.