Thursday, April 01, 2004

Very tired today, went to Friary to watch England Vs Sweden and discovered there was a promotion on WKD, answer one question right and get a free drink, so me and MH took total advantage, being a general knowledge bore I answered hundreds.
After we found some 3rd year students, some supported Spurs and one Wednesday and a Shrewsbury Town Fan, so of course we were having major ructions, and a bit of a giggle.
We ended up round their house off of Ashbourne road and stayed till 2:30 before realising that I had to come home for driving lesson at 9:30 this morning,
Now feeling very tired and slightly ill.
Did something very stupid, had a strop (i love the Derby word - Mardy) at LF as he doesnt always reply and its been pissing me off for ages as I dont really want to waste my credit, if he aint gonna want to stay mates.
So far he's ignored it, not quite sure what i'll do if he replies, blame the drink? possibly? He'll probably ignore it though.
Meanwhile.... wonder if P*rk*r is regretting his move?

No comments: