Sunday, April 18, 2004

I'm lonely, I wanted to watch me new (and first - let no one say I am not up to date with technology!) DVD! Yes Audrey Rose Has finally arrived and seeing as MH said that she was going straight to Shrewsbury Town (Hereforafter STF) Fan's house, I figured I'd make the most of it. Except its a sodding American DVD that won't play on my computer.
Piss. Shit. Wank.
And yes I am lonely, I want to play with MH and STF, except I was not invited (well they said I could come chill and then possibly head to a bar - then MH says no trip out). Like i said before, I don't want to get in the way and I know I will. She'll roll in late and hell! I'm jealous, she's me best mate here and I want her to meself. It weren't so bad when she was with Jenna, he was a mate too and always here.
She might want Jon Shaw (and even became a bunny boiler by giving him her mob no.) but STF wants her and I think he'll get his way when she realises Jon Shaw is just a fantasy.
I'm lonely, jealous and bitching. Wow I have turned into such a Girl - its pathetic. *sigh* I'm going to play solitaire


|

No comments: