Friday, April 16, 2004

I think I've fucked up. No, I need to stop thinking like that, stop letting them let me think that I have fucked up.
See I got my computer back and was trying to activate windows, except I couldn't cos I needed to ring a number, apparently Favourite Uncle No 2. said that I need this disc to over write what he had put into it.
But I needed to register this Windows first, so I did so as I couldn't get into my computer until it was registered.
Then I tried to install the discs but apart from giving me pictures, they did sod all. I tried to explain this to Dad but he totally lost it, yelling at me telling me that I wasn't supposed to do that, that I'd fucked up again basically and not listening as they always do.
Somehow I get the blame for a lot of things like that, and I spend the next few hours in agony, trying to work out how it was my fault and feeling very guilty that it was my fault, and then hours resolving to be better.
This Time I will not let that happen, I don't know what caused him to lose it, maybe the drugs he's on?
But It was NOT my fault and I will not let them drag me down, this week has been good, I've been sorting my head out and it won't take much for them to bring me down again.



|

No comments: