Tuesday, April 06, 2004

EEEK!
Just got back from my driving lesson that I had totally forgotten about. It wasn't the best in the world, loads of traffic jams out today, totally traumatising me.
My Wildlife Conservation essay is really pissing me off. I'm stuck with about 800 words to go to hit the minimum word count.
Some how no matter how well I plan these things out, I always struggle to hit the minumum needed....
So figured to put it aside for now and get down to my Entomology essay.
2000 words on Insect Conservation... Big Whoo!
Still I have ten days at home starting on Thursday and two gamese of footy to go to and a brand new book from ASDA to read. Recommended from a mate at home, I will now recommend it on... The Curious Incident Of the Dog at Night Time. There, now onwards and upwards to my insect essay

No comments: