Sunday, April 11, 2004

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
"Is called Slander" (The Curious Incident of the Dog in The nightime.)

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
Windowsill and curtain

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV? The Cricket, England Vs West Indies.

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:
11:45

5: Now look at the clock; what is the actual time?
11:49

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
TV, I have a music channel on, at the moment its playing November Rain

7: When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Went down the road to get chinese about 7:30

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
CAFC website.

9: What are you wearing?
Football shirt over riding jumper, old jeans, do my glasses and hair bobble count?

10: Did you dream last night?
More than likely, however I don't remember it.

11: When did you last laugh?
seeing the blow up male doll at footy, it had interesting leg features!

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A mirror, speakers, thats it, boring living room

13: Seen anything weird lately?
The male blow up doll being bopped around at footy today

14: What do you think of this quiz?
I’m likin’ it

15: What is the last film you saw?
LOTR 3 (at the cinema)
Session 9 (at home in derby)
HP2 (At home in London)

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
Molly. She's a sweetheart of a horse and not meant to be a riding school pony.

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know
I have a bit of a thing for guys in black nail varnish.

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Save the rainforests

19: Do you like to dance?
Yes, dont get the chance much and I only like it if I'm not going to end up with a freak grabbing my ass half way through

20: George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years? Nutter.

21: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I really dont want kids at this moment, but I always liked my unusual name and I like Tallyn, it reminds me of knights and medieval stuff

22: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
I dunno, actually, having kids is one of the last things on my mind

23: Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes! However I would strongly have to think about missing Charlton

No comments: