Saturday, April 10, 2004

No update yesterday, one of the bad things about being at home is the fact that I have to share the computer with the bro.
Left alone for a vast majority of the day so I read The Secret Life of bees. which is pretty good.
Compared to Derby, it seems so hot here, it maybe only one or two degrees warmer, but you can feel it and I need my windows open. I can understand that Dad being ill means that we need to make sure he don't get a Chill, but surely some crisp, fresh (well London fresh anyway!) air is good?
Football wasnt that great, Bartlett scored after a few minutes and I was thinking about how fun it will be when we do the double over Liverpool...
But then, it was typical Charlton and we were lucky not too lose. Could have guessed it was going to go bad when the Pompey fans were out singing us through most of the match.

No comments: