Thursday, April 15, 2004

Huzzah!
First chance for a blog in AGES, Lets see, what's been happening in my world?
Oh yeah. Well Monday, Charlton did me proud. Chrissy I'll sing along with you anytime.
Wednesday managed to not lose their last few games (cos I'm not there) However MH has relented and allowed me to go to the last game of the season, at home to QPR.
Yesterday, I went to Bromley with The Mothership and her partner in crime and found myself practically locked into a changing room at Debinghams and bombarded with ball gowns.
Eventually got one (£140! - for something i'll only wear twice! Its wrong.) Quite liked the idea that Mothership was paying however.
I think it looks ok, a bit flouncy skirt wise and I'm not too keen on the fact it's strapless but I can deal with that and I guess at least Blue means no pink or black.
I was also dragged round several shops hunting foraccessoriess. I hate Shopping, as I may have mentioned before, I loathe it with a passion, in fact the only things I loathe more are all tomato-based produce and Millwall.
So I was dragged for shoes, they wanted blue, looked for white and settled for cream pumps, I didn't know what a pump was apart from one that blew up airbeds, and was frankly baffled about how that would get onto my feet, we also needed a handbag - EEP! I do not do bags, I fit everything into my pockets or con someone else (usually MH) into carrying my stuff in THEIR bag.
Anyway after several hours, I'm pissed off at it all, Mothership and Partner-In-Crime are still going strong and she turns to me in Marks and Sparks and says.
"D'you know what else you might have to worry about?"
My mind goes blank...
"Midges?" I said hopefully. I mean it will be May, Midges will be around. Midges seemed like a sensible thing to worry about at an all nighter.
Partner-In-Crime collapses into the old-ladieswear collection in hysterics. Mothership scowls and says. "No, Jewellery."
AAAAHHH Of course! Silly me! why didn't I think of that?


|

No comments: