Sunday, April 25, 2004

I'm pissed.
Twice now I have written, intelligent, humorous blog about yesterday's footy trip to Wednesday, How we invaded the Wednesday pitch and how Charlton lost, I had spell checked it and everything, then, Stupid Computer (bless 'im) refused to allow me to get links on, so I gave up, I've written the 500 words I challenged myself to write today, not a lot I know, but due to everything going on, I'm finding it hard to get motivated and stay focused, however I refuse to use this as an excuse to curl up in a ball and sob bitterly about how messed up my life is and how I should quit uni now and run away to join the circus (and be a trapeze artist). No I am made of stronger stuff, I will set myself little targets everyday and this 3000 word minimum essay WILL be done by Thursday.
In fact, I'm going to reward myself now, by having done 165 extra words today by eating a whole apple pie or big sticky toffee pudding. (I really want cheesecake but am cheesecakeless) and then I may watch a film, play on the net, or do the last 800 words for my Wildlife Conservation essay.
Now then....
Apple pie or Sticky toffee....
Decisions, Decisions.

|

No comments: