Tuesday, April 06, 2004

I think its safe to admit that I am no scholar, somehow I blagged my way through GCSE's and passed at least half of my A levels. (failing the biology one, yet Derby Uni STILL lets me into do science HND then zoology degree, I think that just says it all really....)
So to say optimisitically that I will work hard all over Easter, was really asking for trouble, apart from the vast majority of the week that I spent in York and the Next 10 days in London I will get piss all work done.
I'm MSNing ppl, reading blogs and charlton website and listening to what sounds like some random hippie bird wondering what if god was one of us?
Bring back the Beatles! I was happily singing along to "Get back" now i have some REM poo on. and insects are in my essay that i have been staring at for a good two hours and I'm going out with MH and uni pals tonight...
Not long till NEW LOAN now!

No comments: