Thursday, April 08, 2004

So I'm back in London, relatively painlessly, not getting chatted up by random EX cons from Belmarsh.
Dad's not liking his medication, Spent all day in bed, not eating, its hurting me thinking about it, its probably why I'm getting so messed up lately, not eating, sleeping a lot, not motivated to work
I'm scared that he will get like he will before when he had the first cancer and nearly died. Everytime I come home I look for signs that he is losing weight again.
Doesnt help when people like the Hunter tell me I should worry less. What does he know about anything anyway? His idea of a trauma is not getting to go shooting.
I sent LF another apologetic text. I hope things are cool, I tried to explain why I couldnt ring, cos I was ashamed.
Trying to work out if It could be taken that I'm not over him, cos I am.
One good thing about being at home is I get Sky TV and funky music channels, at the mo, I'm rocking out to Scooby Snacks by the fun loving criminals

No comments: