Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Where the hell has this sudden fascination with my arse come from?
Honestly, its not that nice.
R - the restraining order is in the post.
I had a lovely day and Dad felt up to venturing further afield so we went to Whitstable as well, which is why I probably didn't see you as well.
I feel obliged to tell you that I don't do revealing bikini's especially that of the seee-through variety.
Flash - good looking guys are allowed to oogle, but not ones old enough to be your father.
However I'm now burnt.
BUUUUURRRNNNNTTT!!!
Burnt I tells ya!
*shakes fist at sun*

8 comments:

Flash said...

I don't think I like that rule, I know I wont like it in about 5 years time.

glad you & your dad had a nice day.

Charby said...

Hehehe, i wore him out and he fell asleep on the settee so i woke him by throwing the telly mag at him!
I do feel evil, its so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Technically, biologically, genetically....it is very possible that you are of fathering age for young charby and so you should not be oogling at her arse anymore should you get the chance.

That is unless she says you can : )

I wish we could all have this debate in person.

July 4th next year????? Is that a good time for everyone???

Flash said...

Works for me!

Charby said...

its a date!

Anonymous said...

Let's face it Flash, for us from now on it's 'grab a granny night' and be grateful.
Cheryl
4th of July eh ?. Isn't that the date we granted you independence.
You've coped reasonably well without us, but you have somehow managed to ruin the English language. If your nice Mr Bush embarks on any more campaigns sending more of your armed forces overseas we might just come back over and take back what's rightfully ours !.
Got to go now, the fixtures are out in 2 minutes.UK people know what I mean

R

Charby said...

Oi! Play nice in my comments!
Charlton vs Sunderland 1st game of the season! Bring it on!

Flash said...

Grab a granny?
Not whilst I can still delude myself otherwise!