Thursday, June 02, 2005

Hurray!
Some point soon. I'm gonna reach 1000 page views, up to 990 now!
we should celebrate this in some way.
So... maybe we should have a competition.
The person to reach 1000 can win a prize, if they like.
But I'll want proof, and so take a screen shot of it. (using Prt Sc SysRq - I just found the joy of this button!!) Save the picture and email it to me, so I know no one's cheating!
And if you like, you can win a mystery (crap) prize!
Hurray! Prizes!
(Oh yeah, if you've not noticed, the visitor number is at the bottom of the page, so scroll down.
Go on I dare ya, Scroll away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't print from home figures!!!

Damn it. I would win too! I might just win cause it's 11 pm there and no one is probably awake!!!

Ahhhh, it's a plan!

Charby said...

So far Cheryl, I think your closest, as we're now on 1,006 and the Winner still hasn't come forward!