Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I'm going to the dentist!
I'm quite proud of this as it's only taken me 6 months to re-register and I've still not got round to going to the Docs yet to re-register there.
I like the dentist, admittedly it's been a few years since I was last there, but I remain confident that he'll give me the usual sticker for being good and cleaning my teeth.
The only part of the dentist I don't like is going down (hehehehehehehehehe) in the chair as it is lowered, I always feel that I might slide down the seat and land on my head.

(updated 14.55. The bastard never gave me a sticker and he made my teeth bleed! But on the plus side I had an X-ray taken due to having impressive and famous teeth [They were featured in a medical Dentist-y journal] And X-rays are always fun on the hope that they'll somehow give me radioactive powers)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could really use my mystery prize today.

: (

Read all about it?

Anonymous said...

If I had your addy I'd sent you a sticker. : )

Charby said...

I was actually looking for some stickers to decorate your prize, all the ones in the shops though were gay girly ones.

Anonymous said...

And we KNOW I'm not girly....hehehe

Anonymous said...

Morning Charbs

Dentist eh ?.

What time was the appointment 2.30 !?!?

Cheryl, please let me know if you would like an explaination of above old but still quite amusing comment. that's after you've had your waffles, pancakes and sickly syrup for breakfast. - (only in America)

R

Anonymous said...

I prefer French Toast w/ no syrup.

I don't need an explanation, you made it pretty clear in your comment of your adventure to the states.

still awaiting a birth date though.

Anonymous said...

Wowsers !! You're up early, must be 8 am where you are.

I'm obviously in slow mode today. I didn't understand your middle sentence !.

B/day, Just missed it, May 29th.

R

Anonymous said...

R,

I thought you were trying to ask me if I needed more explanation of the blow up doll story. I was saying, NO I do not need more explanation because you made a very vivid account of your exploration to the states.

You still have some time to figure out another way.

So how young are you? I gather of drinking age! But young enough that other men still find you attractive enough to ravage you.

: )

I'm up pretty much all hours of the day and night, isn't that right Charbs!

Charby said...

The appointment was at 2pm R.

Anonymous said...

Pleeeaaassee

Someone tell me they got the 2.30 comment.

Or would you like me to explain.

Either you're both having a laugh at me or you didn't get it !.

Which ?

R

Anonymous said...

Ummm, I don't get it?!

Explain pls

Anonymous said...

Cheryl

I admire your honesty

Here goes, rather childish really but it makes me chuckle.

2.30 - toothe hurty

Boom Boom !

Anonymous said...

I figured that out all on my own, but I thought, nah that can't be it.

LOL

So that answers my how old are you ?

Charby said...

I got it, I just didn't want to lower myself to those standards.