Tuesday, June 21, 2005

How I loathe the heat, I hate feeling all sweaty and tired, I hate the fact that blokes turn into raving nobheads when you venture out, all eye-ing you up or shouting comments out as you walk by.
Ok you get good points like pub gardens and the occasional decent looking guy but most scantily clad men have EEEnormous pot bellies and hairy chested (Ok, I'm shallow, I prefer blokes all smooth!)
Tomorrow, as long as the weather is still nice and Dad's feeling good enough we're going to the seaside. Possibly to Herne Bay where I ended up after walking out of the Vole place while doing the I.S, which is a nice enough place and near to my uncle and Aunt who I stayed with.
Am I going paddling? Yes.
Will we be playing in the penny arcades? Yes.
Eating Rock and Fish 'n' chips? Oh God yes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Charbs

Just got back, been out shopping.
First stop was the train station to purchase a day return to Herne Bay for tomorrow, then off to Boots for a pack of top of the range Gillette Mack10razors in readiness for tonights very, very carefull shaving of my entire body hair in preparation of the visual feast for your eyeballs when scanning the beach for adonis like specimins if the opposite sex.
But what really exites me and will no doubt be the highlight of the day, (and possibly any other day)will be being able to view, first hand, the legendary Charbys Arse. Having read the rave reviews it is attracting it must surely be a wonder to behold, (or preferably just hold !).
My overworked imagination has you wearing an extremely skimpy bikini whilst running along the beach, Baywatch style, before plunging into the sea,only to re-appear seconds later when to the delight of all the red bloodied males, said skimpy bikini is one of the see through variety.
Feel free to come over and introduce yourself, I'll be the hideously ugly bloke with the eeenormous pot belly and video camera.

R

Anonymous said...

Hot damn,

I'm on my way~~

Hyde said...

Hey, scantily clad girls are Flash's favorite part of the summer. Just think of the joy you're bringing. I'm with you though. I absolutely HATE the heat and the oggling men that it brings...

Flash said...

But oggling is what we do!

You'd all be right pissed off if none of us gave you a second glance. wouldn't you?