Sunday, June 19, 2005

Bloody trains! If only I could drive!
Found out that there was no trains back down to London so had to travel to Birmingham first, I think I've spent about 5 hours travelling on over-crowded trains with no air conditioning.
Did you all have good weekends? I did! Oh God how I miss my Derby friends.
JF picked me up and we collected essential food supplies for a weekend, like cocktail sausages and onions, sushi and cookies, 50 cookies of varying flavours to be precise!

So we reached The Sheep's house, where I was going to be staying, it faces my old house! I miss it!
We started tucking into our feast when I remembered I was meant to be meeting H2 in Varsity in half hour so off we trotted, and then over to Our Beloved Friary, (I hugged the walls, I missed it - The bouncer laughed at me, I'd only had 2 drinks!) for dinner.

Then a few games of pool and over to the pub garden in Varsity, where we commandeered a table and I regalled them by telling them about stupid kids who don't know the words to "Ernie" and then sang 2 Little Boys and Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree to them, then around half 10 STF (resplendant in his pink shirt!!) and R came and met us.
"Oh my God! Charlton has boobs!"
Bloody men, just cos I was in a strappy top instead of my usual t-shirt/football shirt collection!
Few drinks in there then off to a new bar where STF fancies one of the barmaids.
Off to the club night in Walkabout after that, dancing and drinking, before leaving there at 2am, STF stole my hair bobble and I chased him down the road, before losing him after I fell arse-over-tit.
Eventually coming home at 3.30am, and decided to watch The Incredibles, but I was far too hyped up for anything peaceful like that and discovered some of that black duct tape stuff and tied The Sheep's hands and feet together and then gagged him.

Finally crawled into bed about 6am (leaving The Sheep STILL tied up, hehehehehe) and woke up again at 12, where we went for a pub lunch/breakfast type thing and going into town with STF to help him buy a present for his Mum and then chilling in a park, listening to music and sticking daisies in his hair.
Then he and The Sheep decided to aim the daisies to try and hit the small of my back.
"Charlton, you know if you made an effort, I'd let you sleep with me, you'd make a good girl, not only do you have boobs, but you got a nice arse too."
"Mate, not if you were the last bloke on Earth."
" Well you say that now..."
We (well I) then started teasing STF again about his pink shirt and how he's looking forward to seeing Will Young in concert and how I wanted to borrow the Tribie that he'd brought the last time I was up.
Back into town cos STF wanted a new camp shirt, although he declined the one I found him (hot pink with a little rainbow on the breast pocket)
But he did like the camp blue and white striped one, and then pulled a button off it, which I then used my "Womanly wiles" as The Sheep called it to get a discount on the shirt.
I managed to make a fool of myself as usual and discovered that they and A and N had made a list of my top 5 moments (its nice to be missed), the winner had been me getting tricked into kissing N and R but I managed to top that in what could be a classic comedy moment.
"But honestly Charlton, you really are clumsy"
"No I'm not!"
CRASH! I walked into one of those Sunglasses stand things. I may never live it down.
Back to STF's place and we started drinking while watching the Simpsons before heading out on the town again.
Off to some of the usual haunts and back into Walkabout, where they all teased me about the nude art posing thing and then stopped me pulling a guy named Russ and then I started to share my lollies with N and STF only N bit his all off and crunched it. STF bit his into pieces and I ended up picking bits of the lolly out of his mouth to eat and then share those bits with him (I've just read that back. Did I really do that? I'm afraid I did.)
A got pissed (No shock!!) and I decided he was staying with us, so I kinda guided him back to where we were staying, for a slim skinny guy, he wasn't half pushing me around while I was trying to walk in a straight like.
Sat on The Sheep's couch and had one of those heart-to-heart talks, you know:
"I love you."
"No I love you, Let's get another drink" Before I pushed him into the spare room and passing out myself.

Waking up late on Sunday Morning and headed straight off for my epic train trip and I'm just chilling from that now.
My God what a long blog! Taken me over an Hour to type it all out.
Hope you all had good weekends too!

6 comments:

Flash said...

See i was right about your arse!

Glad you had a good one honey!

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Sounds absolutly wonderful...spending time w/ your good friends is always fun....

What did the sheep do when he woke up hog tied w/ duct tape??

You are the rebel.

One week and I get to open my card....I can barely wait....the suspence of this mysterious butterfly is killing me. All edges of the envelope appear to be secure.

Btw, that must be some arse if Flash is still talking about it.

Flaunt what you have, while you have it.

Glad you had a great weekend

Anonymous said...

Crikey, what a wild and wacky weekend !.

One big mistake though. Never, ever
let anyone talk you out of pulling someone called Russ/Russell. In fact is should be compulsary for all the fit females of the world to make it their mission to actively seek out someone called Russell and offer to become their sex slave, catering to his every whim and fantasy.
At the last count I had 142 whims and fantasies, so bring a packed lunch !!.
R

Charby said...

I wasn't so much talked out of pulling as I was being carried away from him. STF picked me up and took me to our table and banned me from going back there.

(I also love the fact that I pulled him using the immortal chat up line of "Do you consider a koala a bear or not?")

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm....Might the mysterious "R" be a Russ/Russell

I'm so quick

Charby said...

Damn, I was putting bets on R being a Robert. You're quicker than me Cheryl, I'd not made that connection! LOL