Tuesday, June 14, 2005

How funny.
I just been speaking to the BB, we've not spoken for... oooh about a month now.
Dunno why, both thought the other was mad at the other.
He's a strange boy and I swear he's living in his own little world. The guy spoke about three lines to me before asking about my modelling for GT that I've not done yet, keeps getting put off for various reasons, neither of is can fix on a real date.
And then asks if he can get a copy of the pic after its done.
We'll ignore the fact that he's been seeing another girl since I left, which is a joke relationship in itself.
Then for the next hour starts flattering my ego, which is cool, cos it's been needed raising for ages but I'm not fooled by what he's after.
Here's a nice hint men.
Don't be so bloody obvious!!

4 comments:

Hyde said...

Were you with this guy at one point? What's the story? (Or do I need to go fishing in your archives?)

btw--glad the money came through with your dad. Hope the cranberry juice calls don't drive you crazy!

lol!
hyde

Charby said...

Go fishing!
Lol!
He's kind of an ex, except it was never a serious relationship although we were together nearly two months before I left Derby.

Flash said...

I want naked piccys!

Hmmm, guess I'll have to work on that whole obvious thing, eh?

Charby said...

No one is getting to see Nakid piccies. Well no one I know anyway seeing as I'm guessing they're going to be shown off in his portfolio