Monday, June 13, 2005

So the Carer's Allowance has come through.
Well I've qualified but have to wait a few more weeks until I know how much I'll be getting, Dad seems quite excited by the idea and there have been lots of calls along the lines of:
"Slave! I want a drink!"
"Slave! Dinner please?"
"Slave turn the tv channel over! It's time for Neighbours"
At the moment its still amusing me, I'm sure it won't take long though for the novelty value to wear off at being called downstairs just to get him a drink of cranberry juice (The guy's addicted).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Money...you have a job, technically.

Tomorrow is one week since you posted my package.

That means one more week and I'll have it. The suspense is killing me.

Charby said...

lol
I just hope you won't be disappointed by it.
And that the butterfly survives. I don't want the RSPCA after me!

Anonymous said...

I love butterflies...you better not hurt a fly...I didn't think you were even capable of such and act.

It's a gift, how could I be disappointed by it. Unless it's belly button lint...that would be gross. YUK.

Charby said...

I'm hoping that he's still got a flutter or two in him by the time he reaches you.
But two weeks is a long time to be cooped up in a parcel