Thursday, June 09, 2005

It's fun to stay at the YMCA! (Feel free to join in with appropriate actions!)

I've been helping the builder today, carrying out the essential tasks like sweeping away the sawdust.
He even let me wear his toolbelt, sadly it was too big for me and fell straight down, and he didn't have a hard hat but I've still felt like a member of The Village People.
I got to learn all sorts of exciting things, like the difference between a Phillips screwdriver and ummm... the other one.
I got to learn how to use a drill, which I've always been kept well away from in the past and I think he thinks the same from admiring the screws I put it.
I learnt that Insulation is itchy too. I itch now.
I got sent down though, when my lack of upper arm strength rendered me useless for holding up the insulation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adventurous day you have had so far!

I haven't done dick all day except read your blog....which is always an adventure : )

Here I sit broken hearted
Paid my dime and only farted
If I die before I wake
That's one less shit I have to take.

Sorry, I can't get that little ditty out of my head, felt I should atleast post it, and why not here in your comments section!

Have a great day, I'm sure I'll talk to you later tonight, if I can stay awake, the 5 am day is catching up w/ me and tomorrow night I won't be sleeping any either.

I can't keep up w/ being single, it's kicking my arse. LOL

See, I'm catching on to the lingo...

Flash said...

..about time too Cheryl!

Charbs, you be careful with those builder types!

Flash said...

Have you had a double decker yet?

Charby said...

Nooo!
I havent got the money to waste on double deckers!
I need to spend it on important things, like keeping my ice-cream and alcohol stock well supplied.
And stickers. You can never have too many stickers.