Friday, May 06, 2005

Wow!
All the exciting things happening in my life lately!
1 - The BIG and MORBID discussion of whether Dad should go into a hospice towards the end. Answer instantly - NO.
2 - Granddad maybe getting a pacemaker fitted. Wheee! More stress.
3 - I have a Big and Important meeting in 3 weeks at The StinkyAss Centre (jobcentre) to explain exactly why I haven't got a job yet and to be told off for not having one.
4 - My brothers mate, is always trying to chat me up, its a bit funny and a little freaky, I don't appreciate getting chatted up by nobhead 19 year old chavvys. He's had a bit of a hardlife so I talk to him cos I feel sorry for him. The otherday I mentioned wanting to see HitchHikers Guide to The Galaxy, although I probably would have waited till it came out on SKY or DVD.
"great! I want to see it too! Let's go!""
"Erm..." *panicked thought*
"How bout Tuesday?"
"Err... ok."
Anyway.. Ended up not going and going last night.
He told me the film was on at 8 so away we went. (I talked E into coming as backup).. There was a film on at 7.10 which we'd missed and another at 9.40.
*deeply suspicious*
Grr. Wasting money that I didn't have on bus fare and a few drinks, why tell me the film was on at one time when it wasnt?


Yup, it's all go here for a change!

1 comment:

shorty said...

So was it a date? Did he smooch you? You are getting more dates than me. I'm sooooooo jealous.

Younger men are always a good thing. You might just want to look into that. : )

I miss our MSN chats. See ya soon.! Going back to the old blog on Monday.

Have a great weekend. Good news about Dad too.