Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Urk.
Horrible, horrible vivid dreams last night, actually all my dreams are pretty vivid and I remember about 90% of them when I wake, sometimes whilst in the dreams I have the power to think, yes, this is a dream and change it to something else.
Particularly good for my normal reaccurring dream when mysterious things are chasing me, and I manage to realise its a dream and then change it so I confront the mysterious chasers.
These dreams last night still feel very real, several hours after waking.

Two dreams were very similar, I don't know if any of you out there read Stephen King, but two books of his I reccommend you read are The Stand and 'Salem's Lot. (IT is also really good)
But I was a character in both of these books, in one, its about a kinda flu that destroys 95% of the populations. I was one of those suffering from the 'flu and knowing it was the flu and knowing it was a dream and not being able to do anything about it. Horrible. I woke up sweating, which didnt help convince me I didn't have Captain Trips!!
I fell asleep almost immediately after that and was into 'Salem's Lot and Blackheath, or more specifically My old house on the estate was under attack from Vampires, Jim and Dot from Eastenders were in it, sorta reminding me of that scene in Titanic, when the boats sinking and they're lying on the bed? know what I mean?) Twice I nearly woke from this dream and manage to control it but I couldn't.

Another dream was strange. Me and E and possibly The Brat were at the seaside and a dark shape drifted by.
It turned out in my dream to be some mutant amphibious fish monster. In my dream, it was a called a Butterfly fish but looked nothing like one of these.
It was sort of flat, like a ray but with pointed sharp teeth that sucked all the blood from a person, it flew through the air using wings shaped just like a butterfly. It would hide on buildings waiting for people to leave and then leap on them covering their heads and sucking all the blood from you. I managed to wake from this dream, again almost convinced it was real.

In the last dream before I woke, I was staying at a house, somewhat like my Nanny's but only had two rooms and one floor, I was sharing a bed with 3 or 4 of my friends but I couldn't tell who it was. The only other furniture in the room was a piano near the bed.
The door opened and The LF came in, I smiled Hello, but he ignored me and I thought he was still mad at me and he stayed to play on the piano, he don't know any tunes or anything, it was just random key pressing.
Then he stopped and the piano began to play itself, and I was frightened and pretended to be asleep and then he looked over at a corner of the room and I followed his gaze and the new Bird presenter from Blue Peter was there and I knew she was dead and I was terrified.
I spoke to LF about it later as if in real life , he believes in spirits and see's things.
He told me that she only wanted to get our attention to ask for a drink of water.

And then my alarm went off and I woke.

Bizarre or what?

This post is brough to you by Utter-Ramblings.Co.uk and I-am-a-stupid-paranoid-worrywart.LTD

1 comment:

Flash said...

Dodgy dreamings there girl, though I liked the bit with 3 or 4 of you sharing a bed!
Hehehe