Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Ok. Lets deal with things in priority first.

1 - Liverpool!! I was having a big text war with LF about them having fucked it up and then when they came back I claimed that I had supported them all along and he hadn't and I had faith and they weren't even my team. He's gone now. I won! I rule! Go me! Whoo-hoo! I shall now proceed to get drunk to celebrate.

2 - Flash. You have been accused of being girly by my new anonymous charlton supporting friend. How do you plead?

3 - Glad you're ok Cheryl, come back soon! I miss MSN chats!

4 - Spotty P*rk*r to Everton? Hmmm. I dunno how I feel on that. I still maintain that Parker should rot in the Chelsea reserves for the remainder of his career, or come home, after having made a grovelling apology. I'll always look out for him and his career and feel sick at having being screwed over by him but I don't give a shit anymore.

5 - I have tickets for the Wednesday playoff final! Whoo day trip to Cardiff for me!
*mental note for later* buy train tickets. no good buying them now, you may end up with ones for Whitby.

6 - No one, seems to have pulled off any practical jokes. Are you all boring farts? Come on people!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re: point 5,
Don't go on Wednesday, it'll be closed !!

Charby said...

*groans, hands anonymous his/her coat and points towards the exit, where his/her (Help me out here?) taxi is waiting *

Anonymous said...

Too late, already gone !. Donned his coat immediately after sending message.
How can you support more than 1 team ?. Are you working on the theory the more you support there's a greater chance of finding a good one ?. If so I suggest you revisit your decision making processes.

Charby said...

I really only support Charlton.
But I'm very fond of Wednesday though due to having an ex housemate and several friends who are fans and took me to several games, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon and finding out what its like to be a glory hunter.
But seeing as I've never actually seen them win, I doubt I'll be finding out.

Flash said...

Well, where do I start?

I Do Not have a problem with staying in hotels on my own I just have a problem with spending money to stay in hotels on my own, by shunning the comfort of said hotel to walk the capital's streets & venture my way home through the night I demonstrated that I have no fear, for I am a Man.

Oh fuck, I've broke a nail!

Charby said...

That's it Flash you tell the newbie!
I'd lend you my manicure set, but... umm I don't have one.