Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Ok Newbie. We've let you off so far but we need more info.
I've only got a small (I like to think of it as exclusive) readership, this is done more for fun than any attention-seeking ways, but I feel like I know most of my commenters, as they are all fellow bloggers.
As you are not, I need more info cos I am an insanely curious female.

So..... It's lets pick on Anonymous day!
I need the following info.

1 - A/s/l?
2 - Where did you find me?
3 - Charlton-supporting background?
4 - How long have you been reading before deciding to take the plunge and comment?

Umm I think that's all the info that'll keep me going for now, if you want to make up a fun nickname, rather than Anonymous feel free. Oh and feel free to gimmie more info and keep on commenting.

(I guess this bullying will terrify any other anonymous readers from commenting ever. - poo.).

Oh yeah! Guess what I found while rummaging through a cupboard! Only My Little Pony - The Movie AND if that wasn't exciting enough Thundercats The Movie too! Oh hell yeah!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew it was just a matter of time before you got nosey !.

1. I'm going to completely embarass myself with my texting/internet ignorance and say i've got absolutely no idea what A/S/L means. The best I could come up with was Attached/Single/Lesbian.
As much as I have wondered, nay fantasised what being a Lesbian must be like I must own up to being an single hetero male who has NEVER owned a pink shirt.
2 Found you on the Charlton Forever web site.
3. My first ever Charlton away game was Arsenal in a cup.
4. I've been reading your posts for a few weeks but managed to read them since they began.


all for now

R the poster formerly known as anon

Anonymous said...

Alcopops/Shorts/Lager !?

Artisan/Student/Layabout !?

It's become a game !!. What fun !

Yours please

R

Charby said...

Attached/single/lesbian is probably better than the real meaning, which is Age/Sex/Location.

But your preferred answers for all your answers would be cool too!

Charby said...

To get the ball rolling, I'll answer your a/s/l's!
Single.
alcopops
layabout!

Hurray this is quite fun!

Another a/s/l/...

apples/strawberries/lemons?

Apples all the way!

Anonymous said...

ants/spiders/ladybugs

Anonymous said...

?

Did you ever get naked in May for that dude?

You know what I mean I hope!

And it's not Flash I mean, though I would of course want to know that too! : )

Charby said...

Lol.
I haven't got naked yet Cheryl, was planning on doing it this week but its been postponed for a little while at least.
And Ladybugs are better than Ants and Spiders.

Charby said...

At least I assume that Ladybugs are the same thing as Ladybirds?

Anonymous said...

You should never assume. A ladybug to me is an insect that is red with black spots all over it and it flies. What is a ladybird?

Well make sure you post when the unveiling happens.

Anonymous said...

Morning

Bit early for you layabouts ?.

Lager

Artisan, but aspiring to layaboutness

Apples - you can turn them into alcohol !

Spiders - they make girls scream, just like I do !!

Cheryl sounds like a septic to me. Is she?.Where from exactly?.

What's all this about getting naked. I'm new to this posting mularky, but is getting naked a prerequisite to joining or just an optional extra for those that way inclined ?.

R

Charby said...

Hey R if it makes you more comfortable to post comments naked, you go for it, but i'm posing nude for a mates Art degree thingy
Cheryl, that's what Ladybirds are, little red insects with black
spots.

Charby said...

11 posts! (well 12 now!) I like this, makes me seem all popular and widely read!

Anonymous said...

13th post. And Cheryl is still to get out of bed !!!.

I think i'll try the old Arts Degree thingy line next time out out trying to pull, but methinks all it will get me is a slap round the face.

R

Charby said...

The guys camper than two campers, camping in a row of tents in a field of tents. So I know its nothing like that.
Cheryl's posting from the Good Ol' US of A so its theres a bit of a time difference there.

Flash said...

15 comments!!!!!!