Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Oh my christ.
That Crazy Frog thing has a single!
I loathe that frog.
It's enough to make you want to go out and single-handedly rid the world of every single frog, whether its a tree frog, a nice friendly frog in the pond or a crazy one.
I'd run a competition to destroy frogkind in the most amusing way.
Mind you that little canary one (sweetie?) is really cute and I'm starting to warm to the dragon/loch ness monster thing. Although I could never have them as a ringtone and anyone that does deserves a slap with 2 pounds worth of cheese.
I'll happily sit through an advert with them, but the frog?
EXXX-TERR-MINATE!

1 comment:

shorty said...

What is with that crazy frog, don't think I've seen that in the states.

Make up your mind about stripping yet?

I'm waiting to see what you say.