Tuesday, May 17, 2005

2 years ago today was the Arsenal/Saints FA cup game.
I'll not forget the adventures of THAT weekend, but I'll celebrate it at the weekend and maybe mourn it too.
In fact the next two weekends are something that needs to be remembered, forever, as it taught me possibly the greatest lesson anyone can learn.

But in other news today is the day when we get the results of all the various tests that's been going on up the hospital the last fortnight.
I'd like to to be good news, but I don't think so.
In fact if I'm totally honest, I reckon there's probably only another month or two left in it.
Really, really hope I'm wrong.

2 comments:

Flash said...

So what were the adventures?
What was the lesson you learned?
Or are you going to remain enigmatic?

Fingers crossed for good news
x

Hyde said...

My fingers are crossed for good news too!

:)